Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summer Reflections

I like lists. Sometimes. Right now is one of those times. They are concise, and they convey a clear message. So here is a list from my summer!

This summer I have:

1. Moved home in early July
2. Gone to 2 InterVarsity trainings, one was 10 days long!
3. Gone to 6 weddings. Thats right, 6.
4. Starting running more than I ever have in my whole life
5. Seen a total of 10 days of sun in the 2 and 1/2 months I've been at home
6. Joined a book club
7. Have finished only 4 books. And one was Harry Potter 6
8. Have started or am currently in the middle of 6 books
9. Fundraised a bunch, but God did all the real work
10. Watched a ton of Giants baseball
11.Traveled to these cities: Chicago, Madison WI, San Francisco, San Jose (3 times), Santa Clara (3 times), Los Gatos, Union City, Fremont, Fresno, Clovis, Lake Isabella, Elk Grove, Roseville, Saratoga, San Luis Obispo (3 times), Santa Barbara, Sacramento, Auburn, Citrus Heights, Mt. Hermon, Santa Cruz, aaaaaaaaaand Paso Robles

Its been a great summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment